Pricing Terms and Conditions
Early booking December 15, 2023 and $ave Only $7599 per person twin share incl Toronto airfare and taxes
After December 16, 2023 $7699 per person twin share – $ 1300 Single Supplement (limited – first come first served)
Land Only rates from $6699 per person twin share + Corrie or Scotland only and special connectors from various Canadian cities
The cost of the “World of Coronation Street” Tour is $7699 CDN per person based on shared accommodation including $850 airport fees and taxes.
Limited Single supplement starts at $1300 however this is only available on a limited basis.
Note: Tour price based on minimum of 25 participants.
Tour Price Inclusions
- Airfare from Toronto to Manchester/Edinburgh to Toronto. Including taxes, airport fees & transfers
- Accommodation: 12 nts in First class hotels with Private ensuite bathrooms as listed or similar:
5 nights – 4* Leonardo (Jurys Inn) central Manchester
3 nights – 4* Doubletree by Hilton Glasgow central
night – 4* AC hotel by Marriott Inverness
1 night – 4* The Aberdeen Altens Hotel
2 nights – 4* Leonardo Royal Hotel Edinburgh Haymarket
Hotels subject to change – as listed or similar
- 1 free checked bag on flights 23 KG/50lbs
- Meals: Full Breakfast Daily, 1 Tea and 6 dinners Including Gala dinner Manchester
- Admissions: Blackpool Tower with Afternoon tea, Madame Tussauds, ITV studios, Special Corrie locations, Beamish Museum, Stirling Castle, Whiskey tasting, Loch Lomond cruise, Culloden Moor, Scone Palace, Edinburgh Castle and Royal Yacht Britannia
- Celebrities: Participants will enjoy private evening with Coronation Street guest; Gala Dinner with Surprise Star.
- Services of Tour Escort/Host and local guides
- All hotel taxes and service charges.
- Porterage of one piece of luggage per person.
- Transfers and transportation by first class coach.
- Special surprises.
Not Included in Tour Price
- Incidental expenses (including but not limited to) telephone, bar charges, laundry, dry cleaning.
- Meals not listed above.
- Items of a personal nature.
- Additional meals, accommodation and transportation
- Travel and medical insurance.
- Advance seat selection & extra baggage allowance
- Optional gratuities on tour to driver/guides
Deposit and final payment
A non-refundable deposit of $1000 is payable at time of booking to Kemptville Travel Ltd. Balance of payment is due on or before June 28, 2024. Deposit will confirm your reservation until June 28, 2024 at which time the balance is due by cheque, or bank transfer
Cancellation and Refund
All cancellations must be made in writing and are effective upon receipt by Kemptville Travel Ltd.
In the event of cancellation, the following penalties will apply:
Up to and including June 28, 2024 $1000.00
June 29 -July 26, 2024 $2000.00
July 27 – August 14, 2024 50% of tour cost
August 15, 2024 to departure 100% of tour cost
No refund will be granted for unused tour services.
All services described herein are organized by Kemptville Travel Ltd., Ontario Registration 2347696/4347142. Notice is hereby given that all arrangements made on behalf of customers are made by the organizers on the sole condition that the organizers shall not be held responsible for or have any liability whatsoever for any injury, death, accident, delay, loss, harm or irregularity which may be occasioned through acts of the organizers or any company and/or persons engaged in carrying out arrangements and services described herein or otherwise in connection herewith.
The information contained in this leaflet/brochure is correct to the best of the organizer’s knowledge, but the organizer accepts no liability for any inaccuracies therein, the organizers reserve the right to alter any itinerary or service at any time without penalty to the organizers. The organizers accept no responsibility whatsoever for any additional expenses incurred by the passenger due to delay, omissions, re-routing, changes in the schedule of the airlines or other events resulting from improper documents carried by the passenger, or by any act of government or any authority, strike, civil disturbances, political unrest or Acts of God. Any additional expenses or cancellation shall be borne by the customer. The organizers reserve the right to withdraw or refuse any service to any customer at the discretion of the organizers.
The provisions contained herein and, in the Booking, Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Province of Ontario and the laws of Canada applicable therein.
Payment of deposit is taken as acknowledgment to the above terms.
Air Carrier Responsibility
The passenger contract in use by the airlines concerned when issued shall constitute the sole contract between the airlines and the purchaser of these tours and/or passengers. Note airline schedules are subject to change.
All prices are quoted as of October 6, 2023 and are subject to change All tour participants must have a valid passport. Nationals other than Canadian, British, European Union or American, please contact Kemptville Travel Ltd. at (416) 489-2424 about specific international travel requirements